Zonkey at the state fair | FLEXTRA INFORMATION FLEXTRA INFORMATION: Zonkey at the state fair

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Zonkey at the state fair

I couldn't remember the last time that I went to the state fair. Honestly, it was probably during college because I went to the state school and it was so close that me and my college girlfriend skipped class one day to go to it. But now that I have kids and a grown up job, my kids are begging me to take them so I thought that it was about time to give the fair another try.

As I was looking online for info about taking them to the fair, I found get.WildBlue.com and read through it. I made a point to bookmark the site since my wife and I have been discussing gettting internet service.
One of my coworkers told me that I needed to show my kids the zonkey at the fair, which is a cross between a zebra and a donkey. I thought he was joking and made it up, but it ends up that he was completely right! The kids loved it and we even learned somethign there.